Ouran High school host club RPG (remix)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High school host club RPG (remix)

Welcome to the host club! please enjoy your stay :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 am by Guest

» Post character information here...
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:04 am by Kiyomi Imai

» Lower Libaray
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am by Umehito Nekozawa

» schedule of classes
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm by koizumi

» Rules and regulations
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm by koizumi

» Free sushi here!! >_> and if that didn't get your attention then. Please READ >_<
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 pm by koizumi

» Very Important.. please read...
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm by Tsubasa Hiro

Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 am by Guest

» Post character information here...
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:04 am by Kiyomi Imai

» Lower Libaray
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am by Umehito Nekozawa

» schedule of classes
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm by koizumi

» Rules and regulations
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm by koizumi

» Free sushi here!! >_> and if that didn't get your attention then. Please READ >_<
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 pm by koizumi

» Very Important.. please read...
Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm by Tsubasa Hiro

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lower Libaray

Go down 
+2
koizumi
Tsubasa Hiro
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet
Chracter Information here...: Transfer student from France, originally from California

Lower Libaray - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 am

It's always strange when people use the word chance. My parents should have given me a normal name.

"Umm, well I don't really know anything about magic, and I'm not really a dark person."

*smiles*

"I'd love to be your friend though."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet
Chracter Information here...: Leader of the Black magic club, usually found in dark places and appears out of nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 am

*Umehito smiled slightly* Hmmm, friends~? *He blinked slightly at the thought* I never really have 'friends'. *He pondered on the thought as he nodded* Very well~. But maybe....if possible....you might join later in the year~. *He smirked thinking just another meber would make him happy* Sooooo.....I mine as well introduce....myself~. *He smirked darkly as he spook lower* Umehito Nekozawa~. And this....is Belzeneff~. *He chuckled darkly* And you...my dear~?
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet
Chracter Information here...: Transfer student from France, originally from California

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 am

"I'm Chance Revel, it's nice to meet you both."

*stares at puppet*

"Yeah, maybe I'll join later. There are a few other clubs I want to look at before I make any decisions."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet
Chracter Information here...: Leader of the Black magic club, usually found in dark places and appears out of nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 am

The Black Magic Club will always have its door opens......for you if you decide to join~. *He chuckled as he tilted his head to the side* Chance~? Thats a nice name....suits you well~. *He smiled as he kept his head tilted* Chance....you seem....down~. Is something bugging you~? *Belzeneff tilted its head as well now*
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

*sighs and notices the same girls from earlier are glaring in their direction*

"I guess I just feel like I'm making bad first impressions."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 am

*Umehito looks over to see the girls and sighs under his breath and sets a hand on her shoulder* Chance....don't let those girls get to you. You are a nice pretty young girl....I bet those other girls are just.....jealous~. *he chuckled as he tilted his head to the other side, keeping his smile* Trust me....no one can make a bad impression....well.....unless you pick a fight....but thats different~. *he chuckled more as he tried to make her feel better* Why do you think you made a bad impression~?
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 am

"Well, you know about the Host Club right? I was unintentionally rude to Kyoya Ootori, and I think that made Haruhi Fujioka dislike me too."

*smiles*

"You're very nice to cheer me up though."
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 am

*He tilts his head more* Ooooh~? I have a feeling Kyoya wouldn't be to upset....Chance~. He may be an evil ord....in the morning.....and slightly cold.....but he isn't one to hold a grudge~. And Haruhi wouldn't hold a grudge either~. *He chuckled* Plus....you weren't intentionally being rude~. *He smiled to her and nodded* Its no big deal~. We are friends~. *He glared to the girls that were glaring at chance even though they couldn't see him glare* Hmmmm....how about a Belzeneff curse doll~!? You can put the name of someone you hate and write it on the back, and the person will come to face.....misfortune~! *Umehito spoke loud enough so the other girls could hear*
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 am

I guess Nekozawa is right, I shouldn't beat myself up about this.

*glares over at the girls as well*

"Yeah, maybe a curse doll would be nice."

*smirks*
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:54 am

*He chuckles as he enjoys her playing along* You can have as many as you wish~! *He chuckles darkly as he turns to the other girls* Heh~. *He turns back to Chance as the girls squealed with fear* If its one thing i like about Black magic, is that~. *He smirks* So how about we fix this mess....Chance~?
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:55 am

"How can we fix it?"
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 am

Hmmm~? *He titled his head* Simple...we go talk to them~. They'll straighten things out....trust me~. *He chuckled*
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 am

Hmm...I guess talking to them would be the best approach. It's certainly the most direct.

"You'll come with me right?"
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:07 am

*Umehito didn;t answer right away* Hmmm....* He wasn't a fan of the Host Club due to it being so bright, but he couldn't let Chance down* Yessss~! I will gladly join you~. *He chuckled darkly* I may not be a fan of the light...but I should help my....friend~.
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 am

*notices hesitation*

"Oh, I mean, if you don't want to go it's fine."

I don't want to force Nekozawa to go, maybe he doesn't like the Host Club.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 am

No...its fine~. I wouldn't want to abandon a friend~. *He chuckled as he held a hand out to her* Shall we? *Umehito wasn't one to get all touchy feeling and flirtatious, but he was a considerate boy and did like to help*
Back to top Go down
Chance Revel

Chance Revel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 am

"Sure."

*smiles and takes hand*

This guy seems to genuinely want to help. I guess he's not as dark as he looks.
Back to top Go down
Umehito Nekozawa

Umehito Nekozawa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am

Hehe, then let us go~. *He chuckles as he sticks to the shadows and walks with Chance to the Host club* This may come bite me in the butt....but she doesn't deserve to be treated like this....over something so silly~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower Libaray   Lower Libaray - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower Libaray
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High school host club RPG (remix) :: High School :: Library-
Jump to: